Job Title: Prayer Warrior ("Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God" Philippians 4:6)
Qualifications: Personal relationship with Jesus Christ Calloused knees Be a righteous person (proverbs 15:29)
Job description: Applicant needs to be committed to pray fervently and without ceasing(1 Thess 5:17). They need to believe that their prayers have been heard (Psalms 6:9). To pray with thanksgiving and in faith.
Should you choose to accept this position you will be joining an organisation that has existed since before the beginning of time. Retirement benefits are excellent including full housing and health care.
Recently my Dad has been diagnosed with cancer. As you might expect it was a shock to our family. I personally responded with an attitude of lets just get that out. I tried to convince my Dad that his only option was surgery and radiation. My Dad has chosen to treat his cancer with alternative therapy including prayer. My parents are both believers and feel strongly in the power of prayer. After much research and lengthy discussions with Dad, I have come to a place where I support him in his treatment decisions. So now all that is left to do is pray. I ask that anyone that reads this will pray for my Dad. Pray for healing, for wisdom and for strength.
We know many others who are struggling with cancer or the effects of it. I ask that you would also please pray for our friends John and Tamara as they are going through a really tough time right now.
I'm a step ahead of oyu. Been praying since you told me a few weeks ago. I know that pray changes things!
ReplyDeleteI'll pray! My husband's uncle has also recently been diagnosed with Kidney cancer; he goes in for surgery in just about a week from now.
ReplyDelete