Josiah has some very real issues this week that have been challenging. Besides being very upset with me that I was co-sleeping with Naomi, he also has very little tolerance for me holding her at any time. This is going to make my days difficult when Greg goes back to work. He has been getting up at 2 or 3am every other night and throwing major tantrums and refusing to sleep. Sunday night he slept 2 hours between 2am and 8am and then couldn't understand why he was tired. I sent him to school that day and he told his teacher that he was very tired and was going to sleep Monday night. He did, but Tuesday night we had the battle again. I think we (Greg and I) are winning, but only time will tell.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
One Week Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've already half forgotten all the transitions we went through when Ellie came home, but I do remember the lack of sleep... it's good to read your post and know what we may be in for when Ellie has a sibling or two come home! I pray that things will continue to get better and that you all are getting some decent sleep soon.
ReplyDeleteOnce everyone feels comfortable with the new routine things will turn around. Love how big Josiah looks...the eggs are awesome.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful family. Your photos show a fun normal family. I know the things you guys are going thru are frustrating but just know God doesn't give us more than we can handle. We will be praying for you guys.
ReplyDeleteThe Deans