Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring Break

This week is Spring Break for Josiah. I have to admit I was a little nervous having both kids at home all day. Yesterday we went to the Zoo with Miss Amy, Nate, Anna, Emory and Audrey (and I am afraid of taking 2 kids out). It was really busy and we only stayed a couple of hours, but it was enough to wear us all out. The weather was in the 70's and beautiful. Josiah played outside for most of the day. Naomi's schedule was completely thrown off and she was not a happy camper by the time Daddy came home. Sorry I haven't taken any pictures this week.
Today Grandma came over for our weekly card making morning. She got 5 cards made and I got 2 made. I am surprised that I got that much done with keeping Josiah busy coloring and stamping and taking care of Naomi when she wasn't asleep. The day was pretty much uneventful until Josiah came up from the basement, while he and Daddy were playing down there, and said, "You know, Mommy there's the strangest thing in the basement! It's a real snake!" Yes it is true we had a real snake in the basement. Of course I told Greg to wait let me get the camera, but he wouldn't have anything to do with that. He took it outside and released it in my backyard of all places. I thought it would be a good idea to put it in the neighbors yard.

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up...put it in the n eighbors yard! HA! Card making day, sounds like fun to me.

    ReplyDelete