Friday, July 25, 2008

A Long Day

Yesterday morning Josiah and I headed out to the orthopedics office for a scheduled recheck of his arm that he broke in January. The doctor wanted to make sure it was growing right. Our appointment was a t 9:30am and of course we were right on time. We waited for a hour before Josiah was X-rayed. I thought good now we shouldn't be here too much longer. Another hour pasted before we were taken to a consulting room and yes you guessed it another full hour before the doctor came in to see him. 3 hours of waiting in a doctors office with a almost 4 year old is not much fun. I have to say though that Josiah did a great job of being patient and I am very proud of him. We got home after lunch and by then Naomi needed her afternoon nap and everyone was a little cranky. We made all the kids have quiet time and Nathan and Josiah both fell asleep. After quiet time we spent time outside riding bikes and drawing with chalk on the driveway. Another day of fun. Today we are going swimming again. Tonight we have a babysitter for Naomi and the rest of us are going to the Oldham County fair to see the Demolition Derby and ride the rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment