Friday, January 9, 2009

A FunProject

Every week Josiah gets an allowance that he has to divide up between 3 banks - A is giving, B is saving and C is spending. We use the ABC Learning Bank by Crown Financial Ministries. On Sundays he takes his giving amount and gives it to church. He has saved up about $15 combined in his B and C banks. Anyway while we were out at Michael's today he decided that he just had to spend some money. I had already said I wasn't going to buy anything for him today so he declares, "I have my own money, Mom! Can I pay you back when we get home?" I agreed. Josiah bought a $1 build it yourself biplane. It is a kit that comes with all the wooden pieces, the glue and paint to complete the project. While Naomi took her nap we played Candy Land, Sequence for Kids and then he made his airplane. Here are pictures of the finished project

1 comment: