Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How Does She Do It?

We as parents really should not ask that question, because we might just find out the answer! Naomi still uses a pacifier when she sleeps. She knows the rules about only being able to have the pacifier when she is in bed. She has been figuring out over the last few days how exactly she can get around this rule. A few times she has climbed up into my bed and then closed her eyes while asking for her pacifier. Then 3 days ago, after I put the pacifier up out of her reach (on her chest of drawers), in she comes with the thing in her mouth and a huge grin on her face. She gave me this look like, "So, now what are you going to do about it?" I took the pacifier away and put it back on the drawers. The next morning the same thing and then the folllowing morning the same thing again. Last night I told Greg about it and he had suggested she had taken the step stool in there to get it. This would be logical since she does that for other things. I had checked and no step stool. So, today I walk into her room and this is what I find:








1 comment: