I will be setting my security settings on my blog to private in the next week or so. If you read my blog and wish to be on the list of people who will be able to access it please send me an e-mail or leave a comment with your e-mail address in it so that I can include you on the list.
Please do include me! :)
ReplyDeletehollykladder(at)hotmail(dot)com
Include me, too! answerstomom@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteTammy
You know I've got to have my family of four fix. Don't cut me off!!! Love, Tamara
ReplyDeletebarham4@bellsouth.net
ooooh, ooooh...me too! janacook@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteYES PLEASE AUNTY LINDA linda@lowvveldcranes.co.za
ReplyDeleteYes Yes Yes, do not want to miss out love you lots. Mom ldunn@icon.co.za
ReplyDeletePlease include me. Arrjay122@verizon.net
ReplyDeleteI'm family--Greg's Aunt.
I am also an adoptive mom (Korea) and have enjoyed reading your blog for the past several months. I would love to continue following your journey. fouranddone@gmail.com
ReplyDelete