Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Preparing For Christmas

We had a good Thanksgiving with Greg's parents and sister. The kids played well together and we ate a lot of good food. The day after Thanksgiving I got up at 4:30am to go shopping. I got to Walmart at 4:45am and the parking lot was full and there were no shopping carts left. I shopped until I couldn't hold any more and then got in line to check out. I was in line by 5:07am and didn't get home until 6:30am. I ask myself why I do this, but then I see the good deals that I got and think I will do it again next year. After nap time we got the Christmas tree up and decorated. I thought it was going to be very difficult to do with the kids, but they were very good and helpful.




















No comments:

Post a Comment